GFFJ AGENT INFORMATION
The Global Fund for Jesus, an Organisation operating in 82 countries around the world has embarked on a recruitment campaign to source independent fund-raising agents to be part of its resource mobilisation campaign, to focus mainly on the cash mobilisation campaign to raise funds on behalf of the Global Fund for Jesus (GFFJ). It is GFFJ’ s intention to see millions of people around the world committing to give weekly or monthly to the Fund.
GFFJ is a Christian values organisation and its mandate is intricately based on the Holy Bible principles. The role of the independent agent is directly linked to the GFFJ mandate which is simply to do that which Jesus would do if He was still here on earth.
OBJECTIVE OF INDEPENDENT FUND-RAISING AGENTS
- To help GFFJ mobilise Resources (cash, shares, property etc across the Country and all Continents).
- The first phase and focus is on cash mobilisation through donations and donor contributions.
IDENTIFYING OF AGENTS – (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- Retired Executives, Professionals and Businesspeople
- Unemployed Graduated
- Final Year & Post Graduate University Students
- Church Leaders
- People of Influence
- GFFJ will pay a stipend for travel and phone allowance of R2500,00 per month for 3 months probationary period.
- Payment is commission based of up to 10% of whatever amount raised up to R1- million.
- Minimum targets to be raised are as follows:
- Month 1 – R5000,00
- Month 2 – R10 000,00
- Month 3 – R20 000,00
- Each Agents performance to be reviewed monthly. Those performing below the set target may be requested to leave.
Interested parties who wish to proceed with the opportunity to become a GFFJ independent fund-raising agent will be required to submit their interest in writing to email@example.com after which screening interviews will be scheduled. Confirmations to proceed should be submitted by interested parties.
Please note that the Independent fund-raising agents are not employees of GFFJ and will be required to go through an extensive screening and process.
There will be a compulsory briefing session that will take place at our head office: 85 Central Street, Houghton, Sakhumnotho House. The date will be communicated in due course. All interested parties who are unable to attend the compulsory briefing session will automatically be disqualified for this open window. Another opportunity in future will be communicated.
If you are interested, kindly upload your CV at www.gffj.com/careers. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews before appointment.
NB: Only final year or postgraduate students, unemployed graduates, retired professionals or executives need to apply.